Lenovo customer care
Lenovo is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of technology based products. They have been producing innovative PCs and mobile internet devices since long time. Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor and third largest smartphone company with a wide array of electronic products.
The products they manufacture includes
Tablets and many more
You can buy Lenovo electronics products either from offline stores near you or by visiting any of the online stores selling Lenovo products. Most of the popular online stores selling Lenovo products with awesome benefits.
Buying Lenovo products online has its own advantages. You can buy your favourite gadgets from anywhere and at any time. You can search and filter your products according to your budget. You can also check for reviews and ratings on the e-stores. You can also make the payment online using any of the payment options available.
The online payment options are completely safe. The payment is encrypted by SSL security protocol. You can also return the items within a specified time period if there is any dispute with the product. To assist you in this regard there is a customer care team present with a bunch of your and dynamic professionals.
How do I contact Lenovo technical support?
|Consumers : email@example.com Enterprises : firstname.lastname@example.org Tablets : email@example.com|
|Consumers : +91 80 67916000 Enterprises : +91 80 67916200|
Purchase Assistance and Business Pricing
|Call||Toll Free Number : 1800-4199-733 All days 09:00am-08:00pm IST|
How do I contact Lenovo customer service?
- HELP PLACING AN ORDER. 1-800-4199-733
- FOR BUSINESS PRICING 1-800-4199-733
- FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Idea, Legion & Yoga 1800-419-7555 Think1800-419-4666.
How do I complain about Lenovo Service Centre?
- 1800 419 733(to buy any product)
- 1800 419 7555 (Idea Products)
- 1800 3000 7678 (Smartphone, Service Enquiries)
419 4666 (Laptops and Desktops)
- firstname.lastname@example.org( Product & Warranty Registration)
How do I claim my Lenovo warranty?
To do a Lenovo warranty check,
Click on the following link
http://support.lenovo.com/in/en/warrantylookup and then click the ‘Check Warranty’ button, enter your device’s IMEI or serial number and submit. It’s that simple!
How do I track my Lenovo order?
You can view your order status in one of two ways.
- If you’re a registered Lenovo.com customer, simply login to My Account and click View my Orders.
- Alternatively, you may check your order by visiting our Order Status page.
Does Lenovo have warranty?
This Lenovo Limited Warranty is available at www.lenovo.com/warranty. Lenovo warrants that each Lenovo hardware product that you purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. You can avail the warranty no matter from where you purchased the products from online or offline.
What is the delivery timeline for my order?
Lenovo delivers products within 5 business days (metro cities) and 8 business days (non-metro cities) depending on the delivery address pin code.
What are the payment options that I can avail while placing an order?
Currently the following payment options are enabled.
- Credit Cards (Visa / Master/ Rupay)
- Net Banking across Banks
- Debit Cards (Visa / Master/ RUPAY)
- American Express
- Payment wallets (may change at the discretion of NDSL)
- EMI facility (Only for ICICI Bank , Citibank, HDFC Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra and IndusInd Bank Credit Cards).
Other Mobile brands