Bank of India Customer Care Number: BOI 24*7 Customer Care Toll-Free Number
Bank of India was founded on 7th September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was previously operating as a private bank and then, later on, it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 54 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices.
Bank of India offers a variety of services like savings and current account, FD, RD, insurance, home loans, personal loan and car loan. They also have a huge customer base. To assist their customers they have introduced a special customer care department which has a professional bunch of experienced people who take calls from the customer and resolve the issues with the best of their knowledge and efficiencies.
Bank Of India Car Loan Customer Care
You can call their toll-free number 1800 220 229 any time including Sunday and bank holidays. The call centre is staffed 24×7 and the customer care executives are trained to respond to most queries.
If you have a more specific query or need or you need to book a complaint regarding any of the problem you faced against any of the services, you can email to boi.callcentre[at]bankofindia[dot]co[dot]in. A customer care executive will reply typically within 24 hours.
Bank of India Online Assistance
BOI has a comprehensive “Contact Us” page on their website. You can fill the online form present on the page to submit your request. Here is what you need to do to register a complaint of providing feedback by filling out the online form. Visit the BOI website
- Click on Contact Us
- Scroll down and you will see an option for Grievance Form.
- Click on this option to open up the form
- Fill in all your details completely and correctly to help the employees understand your query.
- Please choose the complaint category carefully so that your complaint is directed to the correct department/branch.
- In the Details of Complaint box, enter the details of your problem. If you are simply providing feedback please mention this specifically here.
- Fill out the form and click submit.
Customers can directly contact the following BOI customer care numbers to report their queries, grievances, complaints, etc. Given below are the toll-free numbers which can be contacted for reporting any issues regarding any BOI banking product:
1800 220 229
1800 103 1906
(022) – 40919191
If you have queries or issues regarding your credit cards, then you can contact on the contact numbers given below:
|Credit Card Service||Customer Care Number|
|All types of Enquiry||Toll-Free: 1800 220 088 Land Line : (022) 40426005/40426006|
|Hot Listing (Deactivating Card)||Toll-Free: 1800 220 088 Land Line : (022)40426005/40426006|
|Merchant Enrolment||Land Line : (022)61312937|
Bank of India E-mail IDs of customer care department
If a customer wants to choose another alternative to contact the bank, he/she can also email queries, grievances or complaints on the following email IDs:
- For general query or enquiry, customers can email the bank representatives on the given below email ID:
- For issues regarding credit or debit cards, customers can mail their queries on the given below email ID:
- For hotlisting or deactivating the card, customers can mail on the given below email ID:
- For RTGS related issues, customers can mail on the given below email ID:
- For NEFT related issues, customers can mail on the given below email ID:
How can I register a complaint in Bank of India?
You must submit the complaint to the specific bank branch. Submit complaint application to the concerned officer. Complaint application can be submitted on plain paper or any prescribed form given by the bank.
Other Bank Contact: